1. Your organization may only win one prize. Though the Peer 2 Peer Star Award can be awarded to an organization that has already won a prize.
2. Fairness in determining prize winners is very important to the Missoula Community Foundation. Our platform identifies "unique donors" by reviewing a combination of donor name, email and mailing address.
3. In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen randomly.
4. All decisions are final.
5. Prize winners will be posted to the Missoula Gives prize page.
6. Missoula Community Foundation will pay/award prize winnings after the giving day.